The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) in collaboration with Department of International Development (DFID) - UK Aid and German Agency for International Development (GIZ) is organizing a regional workshop on ‘Impact Pathways and Annual Planning for 2014 of Kailash Sacred Landscape Conservation and Development Initiative (KSLCDI)’.
The Impact Pathways was implemented from 2012 and would go on till 2016.
The Objectives of the workshop are:
- Progress and monitoring of 2013 activities
- Preparation of 2014 annual plan of operations
- Finalize monitoring and evolution plan till 2016
- Consolidating inputs to Impact Pathways/Theory of Change
- Discussion on issues and challenges.
The workshop has been slated for 21 to 26 August 2013 at Gokarna Forest Resort, Kathmandu, Nepal. Participants include members of partner institutions from China, India, and Nepal, representatives from DFID UK-Aid, GIZ, IOD-PARC (UK), Reuters Market Light (India), and ICIMOD.